Saturday, December 15, 2007

Emo @ 3am

Been sick the whole week ... starting with cough + sore throat + flu + fever ... till now with still cough + flu + bit fever ( cold sweat) + of no reason ... a swollen eye. Now was about 3 am in the morning ( can't sleep due to cough), decided to blog down some thots. Soon I be turning 30 .... a figure use to seems so far away but now was sooooo close. Still remember when I was 18 yo , I used to think that it will be enuff to just live till 30 yo cos it seems so far back then ( based on my plam , my life line is a bit shorter then many). Would always think that by 30, I would have done alot and maybe did all I wanted to do. But now ... few more days and i be blowing my 30th candle, it just seems sooo fast and there still alot out there to be done. First of all , I just embarked on a new career change, by hoping to turn my passion into career - Baking. I had just enrolled into at-Sunrice for a Dip in Baking and Pastry Arts and just only finished my first term ... 1 more yr to go. So 30s seems to be the start of my life.But it just seems so wrong now .... 6 mths ago was already planning , I am going to have a BIG BIG Party for my 30th Birthday cos this is where a man's life start but now nothing gonna happen .... cos 1) I am still super sick , 2) I am working tomorrow still and on my bday I might still be working , got no clearance yet from my chef @ work. It all seems so wrong at the same time :(
Can't really sleep just now , so was thinking of what will happen if i am gone the next day ? I dun even have a will drawn ( ha ha i am not rich to have one anyway ) But anyway still decided to pen down something here ha ha *touch wood*

My house of cos will be to my parents , if possible my mum only

My cousin of cos will still be able to stay here as long as he likes but monthly rent transfer to my mum instead ( also if he decided to get married , he will have to move .... if not later mum will have to be maid to anothe.

My saving ( i got only -ve value ) + my CPF ( only that little) ALL will b to my mum of cos

My bike to be scrape ( dun wan other ppl to ride it - YES i am selfish )

All my toys going down with me ( Sorry to my nephew n nieces who been bio-ing them)

My Mac - to my cousin whom i still owe my study loan

All my adidas shoe + apparels - to my 2 brothers who been bio-ing them for a long time

Think that's all i have , sooooo pathetic rite ? wat to do i dun earn that much ( but i spent as much)
Btw : pls send out an sms to all my dear frenz on my phone telling them I be gone ... but pls do miss me if I had been a good fren :) ( though not everyone on my HP is my best frenz.

My best frenz list goes from :-

My secondary school mates - Dw & Wife ( dun quarrel so much, I would luv to be your child's god dad if you guys dun mine :P ) , Gw & gf , Kx & Wife , Wz & Wife , Yx & Wife.( frenz r 4 life )

My best hangout gals - Mimi+ Liz+Sam+Chong+LiChin ( thanks for the time spent)

My new classmates - YJ+Lynn+JS+Esther+my Chef J+Deric+Pat+Karen ( nice knowing all of you)

+ all who will missed me :P and did I miss out anyone ?

Opps I dun have much frenz do I ?
Wow i spent more then 15 min here liao .... Time to try and sleep .... 2pid cough makes me cannot sleep in peace.
P/s : To whoever reading this ... I am not going to KILL myself .... I am just EMO @ 3 am with a 2pid cough + a swollen eye!!!

No comments: