Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wish I could live a different live if I could turn back the clock

It's been a while again , just came back from a holiday trip , will update on that once I got all those pics.
Kinda of feel emo nowdays , alot of things in my mind. Just happen to chat with a senior in FB today. She happen to keep in contact with one of the teacher from my secondary school. and i ask her to send my regards. But she manage to contact the teacher and gave me her contact nos. It got me thinking , should i contact her ? cos as u know lar , former teachers of urs will always ask , what you doing now and stuffs. For me i feel inferior , cos at my age , I still did not achieve anything great ? no career no nothing, still living a day to day lives.

Batam project starting soon , I wish to do my best for it but am scare , what if i fail to get it running well ? it's all my fren's $ . I just hope all will turn out well . Every1 thinks I am good but in the actual fact , i dun think i am , it just a front i project to others.

Looking back ... i had really take my life got granted , but what can i do to change now ? how do i go about changing it ? do i still have a 2nd chance like many said ? I really dunno. Suddenly feel so useless .... Y am i always so Emo ? Y am i born this way ? Y i grow up this way ? What had really gone wrong in my life ? I really got no answers to it. But i guess i can only blame myself for what it is today.
< to be continue >

No comments: