Friday, April 27, 2012

Wow ... It had been almost 2 year since my last post , changed a few jobs during this period but yet and still looking for the ideal job for myself. I never do knows what I really wants - do I ? Sadly to sad, My skill did not really increase these periods as I did not really had a chance to learn much from any1 , but well ... I did my first fondant 2 tier cake , thanks to my fren for giving me the chance , I did not screw it up for their lovely daughter b'day. Had my fun with led lights in fondant cake , which I think was cool since not much in the market and well being a "Light-craze" person i think i should do more of it. Nothing much else changed in my life except OLDER yet behaving more n more like a kid ... ha ha. Guess I should start to re-blog soon m i seriously like to blog like those ppl who will take the time to write/photo about things the bake and share but i guess most of them are home bakers who did really well , i do feel ashamed myself comparing to most of them but then I think everyone is different. For my I kinda of know my directions in this career , I wanted to re-create flavours , try different design , maybe my decorating is still not that good but at least i tried. Some time i think it's the effort you put in that makes the customers see it , it doesn't really have to be 100% exactly to the same cos if not they might just do a print out or buy the toy figure. Now that i am changing my shift I ought to have more time to do what I want during off shift as the past 3-4 mths had been crazy working like 14-15 hrs for 4 days a week. I dun even had a life then. Below are some of my work recently , hope you guys liked it and i hope to be able to do more soon. Best is find a different job that will allows me to do all these more and to perfect my skills ...... I had given up hope of finding a good mentor that will teach me and guide me thru my career ...... sigh , the stage is set just for myself to learn , fall and stand up on myself. P/s : Everyone had a dream , but how many can reach it ? There is always one GOLD only but so many ppl are fighting for . How many of you out there had your dreams comes true ? I know mine is long gone but i will just do what I can cos it's too late to turn back now.

No comments: