Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 ... Year of the Tiger ! ( the incomplete post)

Been a while , seriously I dunno what to update , Guess like have been pretty kind to me ? ( cos i usually blog when i am sad LOL ) , but had been busy , stressed and tired becos of Project Sweet Thots , More is going to come with more things on hand and trying to be better then the current status. Anyway b4 I start the long long long story of my boring updates, like to share some pics for those who are not on my FB , some of my new ideas/creations ?


2010 - Gonna be a busy year for me I guess , so far , still trying to come out with more "new" stuffs for the shop and hopefully business will pick up faster. CNY this year a bit boring , as per normal for most just that my relatives did not came over this year cos Buffet @ their house instead. Think mum bit lonely becos of that , not really in a bad way though. Oh i did something funny this year , post pre-CNY pic for ppl to take poll for my outfit ( though no ppl really reply LOL ) attached is the few pics

No comments: