Tuesday, October 16, 2007

8th days of Work & Study

BlueBerries Pie
Cherry Pie
Apple Rasin Pie
Finally after 1 week I am back in school for lesson. Suppose to be there early today to TC ( aka Tok Cok) but was busy making some sandwiches for my classmates. Decided to take my "wife" ( my bike) to school today , cos 1) I am running late, 2) so that I can reach home faster at nite and 3) cos bag very heavy with the big text book , safety shoe and my barang.Anyway they neber finish my sandwiches cos most oreadi eaten but the rest was takeaway but a classmate so not so bad , nothing to waste.Anyway can see from abv , We baked PIEs today, and it all taste not bad , the blue berries pie was a bit sweet on its own , but when eathign with the cream , it actually taste better ( as both blend in so it doesn't taste that sweet) and it had a very nice crust ( cos was pre-bake), The cherry pie's fillings was good but the crust a bit not so "flakey" and lastly the apple rasin pie was good esp the crumbs on top.... So actually the perfect combi would be 1) blue berries's crust , 2) cherries's fillings and 3) apple rasin's crumbs.

BM Chocolate Cake
3 BMs

This was actually done yesterday , 3 BMs orders which I did able 80% of everything ( except the top glaze mix , the chocolate sponge inside and the birthday tag writing). I did the fillings , the cutting of sponges , the glazing , the tying of ribbons , glazing of strawberries and even the clear strips is cut by me ) Also we did some browines today for some events which was a bit EEEEeeee cos had to wear gloves and put inside to mix ... which the mixture is higher then my glaves , thus had to peet pulling to prevent the mixture form getting in contact with my hands.Oh also today when i cut the minis , my mentor actually say slightly better then the previous try. I also get to try a few cakes , esp the one that i was bio-ing - Rocky road ( very nice cos got Peanut smell/taste) Also i get to try the Azuki Green Tea ..... It was Great !!! a die die must try , esp for those who like the japanese ice cream ( the one with green tea with red beans)

No comments: