Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Muffins & Scones

Banana Muffins
Scones
Wanna Try ?
Rasins Scones

Finally after 3 off days , today is back to school again. Went back to adidas Singapore office to collect my requisition, which was supposed to be sent to Cathay instead last week but due to warehouse sent it back to the main office so I need to go pick it up myself. Met Jane and pass her some cookies and then Joey to collect my stuffs. BUT my stuffs was nowhere to be found , Joey had said that she had put aside for me and the whole carton is missing, she look and look , ask n ask but still cannot find anything. Finally she asked me what the are the stuffs i am getting and then she realize that the items had ben taken out of the carton box and left on her table ( thanks to Mei cos she needed the carton box thus she took the box and left the items on Joey's table). Left for school after that , was lucky the weather is gloomy so not too hot for climbing the "hill" Had a bit of theory and we started with Muffins and Scones. Learnt about the different methods of making them ( muffin method, biscuit method and creaming method). We did our Banana Muffins in pairs ( attached is pic of mine & Pat ) Then we did some socnes ourself and Chef demo the rasins scones and double chocolate muffins. Was cleaning in the wsing ara today and today got alot of stuffs to wash !!!! I stop halfway cos i had an open cut on my hand, so i went to help dry the stuffs instead. The best things is that while i wipe , i accidiently hit my infected left eye with the cloth .... almost wanted to cry cos was so painful !!! Oh ya forget to mention our students affairs did alot of mistake ... 3 classmates are suppose to report next week instead of yesterday and 2 more were not supposed to reports last sat but they were asked to start work last weekends .... Poor thing. Tomorrow going field trip and got home coming .... so going to orr orr soon .... Thurs starting work !!!! *Finger Crossed*

No comments: