Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WSQ Graduation @ Vivo


Me + my Daughter

Went to meet my daughter and Esther @ Vivo's Marche for lunch , as per normal ..... Marche is still as EXPENSIVE , spent abt $40 on a meal .. and didn't finished all also ... waste of $$$$ , Banned myself from going there anymore ... It just not worth it !!!!. Went Daiso , bought a skin peeler for doing orange strips. Then we to a toy shop and saw a gloomy bear 's coin bank .... soooooooooooo cute ... i been looking for this for a long time and the shop i always bought from dun carry this model. Asked one of the sales person about the price and she said there is a 20% off ... so i am very tempted. But i just spend freaking $40 on a meal that is not worth it ... :( but luckily found a sponsor to help me in this "adoption" program :P , so thot will come and buy after the whole grad event.

Went to the rehearsal and was quite bored and feels very funny at first cos we have to walk up a stage and wave then had to do a dance to High School Musical's music , but ha ha actually was enjoying it when the real event started , cos to see so many of us graduates having fun n catching up and we get to wear and throw out "tall hat" , BUT of cos I am more looking forward to the one in June where it really belongs to us :).

After the event went to buy the bear , I ask for the box , at first she said dun have but then she say have .... then ok very happy to have it with the box. Upon making my payment , she told me $39.90 , then i was like look @ her ...
Me : "didn't you say there was a % in the afternoon when i was here ? "
She :" oh, you where here earlier ? "
Me : "Yes, and you told me there was a discount."
She took up the calculator and press the amount and said " ok , 20% "
I was like .... lucky i ask in the afternoon ... if not i might have to end up paying full price for it.

Hee hee thanks to my sponsor for funding in this "adoption" program cos am very happy to be able to get this bear :) and to end the day .... I got my fav " red tea longan" waiting for me after supper :) Today .... had been a nice day .... ( except for the expensive Marche !!! HNG !!!!!! )

My Prized Gloomy

No comments: