Thursday, March 19, 2009

Moving on ~ ( for N times )

Went for a run ..... ha ha , been wanting to do so but sooooo lazy , wonder how long more b4 my next run ... *crossed finger* that i try n do it often. Been telling myself i need to move on for the N times , hope i can really do it this time :)

Anyway , have this bright idea of mine , To all my frenz reading this blog , did not get any requests for cakes/desserts since my last post on my work in 2008, here I am giving you all another chance , ha ha , post in the comment to let me know if there is any cakes/desserts , in any flavours that you like (of cos must be practical lar), Then i will try it out and create it specially for you , YES you only :) but of cos u need to give me time to try n explore, of cos if u ever gets to eat it , means I am sucessful , if not ... then keep waiting ok :) ( ok ok maybe it's just some excuess to make you ppl comment here , BUT i will try my very best ok to get the ingredients and explore in the new creations. ) So keep your requests coming in so that i can bring myself to the next level , be it I am ready or not. hugzzzzz

No comments: